Invisalign is a series of clear trays that are designed on a three dimensional model of a patients teeth. Theses trays are changed every 2 weeks to straighten teeth without brackets and mettle wires. Visit Invisalign for more details: http://www.invisalign.com/how-invisalign-works
- Invisalign are clear trays that are virtually invisible.
- They are easy to remove to clean your teeth without the interference of brackets and wires.
- Because they are removable there are no food restrictions.
- The cost for Invisalign is the same as traditional braces.
- Treatment time is usually less than traditional braces.
- Invisalign requires frequent appointments to track its progress.